Social Media Coordinator Contract
Do you have a strong Marketing background with great social media skills? This role would connect you with the finest producers from the paddock to the plate across the Northern Rivers and the fabulous food our region produces.
What’s in it for you? Building connections with the region’s food producers from the paddock to the plate; famous, infamous, just beginning or as yet undiscovered. Networking with a truly collaborative food group that shares a passion for making great food, making lifelong friendships and making a difference to the food industry in this region.
This is a contracted role and we’d like you to pitch to us how you can most effectively use multiple social media channels to build awareness and showcase the food provenance of the Northern Rivers with consumers and buyers on a budget of $10,000 per annum. In your pitch please cover how you can make a difference and how you can make the following goals happen:
• Northern Rivers Food wants to grow awareness of the fabulous food from the Northern Rivers and share our stories of NR food from the paddock to the plate, Australia wide.
• There would be a high emphasis on curating member content and creating topical, timely and engaging content.
• Connecting with members and assisting them to create their best social media content and tell their stories
• Liaising with our Executive Officer
• Maintaining and managing our social media calendar
• Growing our social media presence on each platform
• Building our content sharing with key food industry and tourism influencers and stakeholders
Please look at our socials and share your pitch with us to [email protected]
This role is open to residents of the Northern Rivers area.
Applications close Sunday July 11th. We look forward to your pitch.