NRF are seeking a new Executive Officer – is this you or someone you know?
Executive Officer, Northern Rivers Food
Part-time 20 hours/week
Work from home
Flexible hours and location
$40/hour + super
Northern Rivers Food (NRF) are seeking a suitably qualified, experienced leader, with well-developed skills in communication, marketing, business administration, fund raising and relationship building, to help drive the growth and development of this very special food and beverage member-based organisation, located in the Northern Rivers NSW region.
The Executive Officer role can only be filled by someone very special who shares our values, loves the local food & beverage industry with a passion, and wants to lead an incredibly dynamic, innovative group. This is an exciting time to join us, with an established and growing membership base, and exceptional collaboration opportunities. Be bold and put your own stamp on a mature, established organisation that sees a bright, creative, fun future ahead.
The role will include:
- Connecting, engaging, and supporting our NRF members
- Developing an engaging industry event program
- Supporting our management team and volunteer committees
- Building our sponsorship, membership, and funding base
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience in B2B event management, business development, communications, and marketing
- Be very resourceful and self-driven, strategic and organised, with great time management skills
- Be able to work from home (must be Northern Rivers NSW based)
- Have a driver’s license and car
- Have a passion for our local food & beverage industry – this one is non-negotiable!
Sound like the perfect job for you?
Explore our website to see what makes us tick www.northernriversfood.org, download an information pack and send your resume and brief cover letter explaining what you can bring to Northern Rivers Food to E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will close when we find the right person. Don’t delay – applications will be reviewed upon receipt.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA