Graze your way across the region…Harvest Food Festival just around the corner
Northern Rivers Food invites you to the most fabulous, most local and most delectable gastronomic graze over four glorious days at this year’s Harvest Food Festival. Clear your calendar to make room for local food, beverages, culinary surprises and wonderful company as you explore some of our region’s finest offerings
Our Harvest Food Festival will run from Thursday May 3rd – Sunday May 6th 2018.
Our third annual Harvest Food Festival for 2018 will include a full range of food experiences that help to connect people with real food on real farms.
We are also very pleased to be presenting for the first time our inaugural Harvest Food Trail (link to mapping) – with our local Northern Rivers Food producers opening their doors for a special “open day” experience just for you over the weekend of May 5 – 6th. You will be able to jump in the car and drop into some of our participating farms across the region.
Overall Highlights of Harvest Food Festival for 2018 will include:
- An exclusive launch party at Cape Byron Distillery
- Graze the valley & discover the fabulous world of artisanal cheese, micro herbs & a delicious farmhouse lunch on our food lovers tour of the Tweed Valley
- Relax with cocktails amongst the sugar cane at Husk Distillers in Tumbulgum
- Discover why our local macadamia, coffee & honey is so special in our “Backroads of Byron” tour
- Enjoy a festive Harvest Festival seasonal feast at Fins at Plantation House – which is the brand new collaboration between Steven and Morgan Snow of Fins Seafood Restaurant and Tropical Fruit World.
- Join in the fun at our exclusive Harvest Lunch at Three Blue Ducks, The Farm
Take a country drive, incorporate some of our NRF Harvest Food Trail farm visits, keep a look out for roadside stalls and enjoy the fresh produce bounty that surrounds us from Tweed to Grafton.
Details & tickets available now here (link to Harvest Food Festival site).
For more information please contact our NRF Harvest Food Festival Event Co-ordinator Jodie Tatchell on [email protected]