Executive Officer Opportunity
The Executive Officer for Northern Rivers Food is a unique role for someone who shares our values, loves the food industry and wants to be part of an incredible group. This is an exciting time to join us.
The role will include: connecting, engaging and supporting our NRF members; supporting our management team with the implementation of the NRF strategic plan; building our sponsorship, membership and funding base; growing the provenance of food from the Northern Rivers; communicating with our members and food industry stakeholders with monthly newsletters, website updates, etc.; working closely with our social media coordinator
Ideally, you will have previous experience in communications and business development, you’re strategic and organised with great time management skills, you can work from home, you have a drivers license and car.
This is a part time position approx. 3 days per week. Annual Salary $48,000 including Super. Office and travel expenses additional.
Sound like the perfect job for you?. Email to email@example.com your resume and a letter explaining what you can bring to Northern Rivers Food by answering the following questions:
• What do the words “Northern Rivers Food” mean to you?
• How would you go about supporting the members of NRF?
• How would you go about finding out how the NRF members are travelling post Covid 19?
• How would you design and implement a business development program to assist NRF members from the paddock to the plate?
• How would you help build the understanding of the provenance of food from the Northern Rivers?
Applications close Friday July 9th.We look forward to your application.