- This event has passed.
Northern Rivers Food 2019 Harvest Festival – Farms & Foodies Bus Tour
April 26th, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm AEST$125 – $145
It’s one thing to taste, or even to cook with premium local ingredients but to really get to know the world of local artisan producers you need to go direct to the source: you need to meet our local farmers at their farms. So if you love the produce of the region, this is the tour for you!!
You’ll meet a range of local farmers at their farms, where you’ll get to see, touch, talk and taste. We want you to get to know these wonderful producers and to learn about what it takes to truly bring something from farm to table.
Kicking off with a coffee from Zentveld’s Coffee Newrybar, the tour will feature:
- Rainforest Foods, Tuckombil
- Esperanza Farm, Corndale
- Table Under A Tree, Rosebank
- Boorabee Dorper Stud, Bexhill
- Brooklet Springs Farm, Brooklet
As well as the opportunity to see local farms and talk with local farmers at the forefront of the Northern Rivers food community, you’ll enjoy:
- Bus transport to all locations, departing and returning from Zentveld’s Coffee (parking available)
- Coffee and refreshments on board the bus
- Tastings at all farms, and the opportunity to purchase supplies to take home
- A picnic lunch, set beautifully under a perfect fig tree, provided by Table Under a Tree featuring a range of Northern Rivers Food members with matched drinks from local producers
Tickets on sale now – NRF members $132 inc GST / non members $155 inc GST