- This event has passed.
Greet Your Growers
November 11th, 2019 @ 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm AEDT$25
Join the NRF Growers Group at this exciting new regional initiative!
Greet your Growers – the first gathering in a seasonal event aimed at:
- Supporting farmers and florists to connect and collaborate with chefs, cafes, restaurants
- Building stronger ties within the regional food sector
- Improving local distribution channels and reducing food miles
This first event featuring:
- Renowned international chef Matthew Kemp, executive chef for the PLB Group – heading up five venues including Osteria in Casuarina, Taverna in Kingscliff, Bombay Cricketers Club in Salt Village, Baked at Ancora along the Tweed River and newest addition Pastry Bread Espresso in the Tweed Mall.
- Sheia Kironn, Lifeforce Farm – farmher, educator, scientist, consultant, local food advocate.
- Hannah Robertson, Our Little Flower Farm – a small scale cut flowers grower with a new retail space
- Santos Organics
- Joel Orchard – Future Feeders
- Amy Colli – Destination Tweed 2050 Collective
Tickets $25 + booking fees – including a drink on arrival and a delicious Three Blue Ducks grazing platter.
Book your tickets now: https://greet-your-growers-november.eventbrite.com.au