Breweries & Distilleries bus tourCelebrate our abundant local food - Northern Rivers Food style
Place: Butler St Reserve car park, Byron Bay (tour start and finish, parking available)
Price: NRF members $145 inc GST / non members $165 inc GST
Join Northern Rivers Food for a relaxing day of tours and tastings!
Home to the iconic Stone & Wood – born and raised in Byron Bay – the Northern Rivers also hosts award winning Cape Byron Distillery and Husk Farm Distillery, as well as newcomers The Bucha of Byron, bringing you ‘your daily dose of Byron culture’.
Sample flavours like Lemon Myrtle Kombucha, Pacific Ale and Green Coast Lager from our brewers, and of course our distillers will have Ink Gin and Husk Rum, Brookies Gin and Mac on offer too – served direct from them to you on this very special tour!
Setting off from Byron Bay, the tour will feature visits to:
- Bucha of Byron brewery, Byron Bay
- Stone & Wood’s new Byron Bay brewery
- The soon-to-be opened Husk Farm Distillery at North Tumbulgum and
- Cape Byron Distillery, located in the heart of Brookfarm at McLeods Shoot
- Tastings at breweries and distilleries, and the opportunity to purchase goodies to take home
- Bar snacks at Stone & Wood
- Brookfarm snacks and water on board the bus
- A cocktail and light lunch by Baked at Ancora, along with an exclusive back of house tour at Husk Farm Distillery
- Bus transport to all locations, departing and returning from Butler St Reserve car park, Byron Bay
This tour will book out quickly – get your tickets now!