2019 Harvest Autumn FairCelebrate our abundant local food - Northern Rivers Food style
Place: North Byron Parklands, 126 Tweed Valley Way Yelgun
Price: (PRESALE) Adult – $16.50 inc GST; 17 and under – $5 inc GST; Family – $40 inc GST
(ON DAY) Adult – $20 inc GST; 17 and under – $5 inc GST; Family – $45 inc GST
We couldn’t be more excited to launch our inaugural Harvest Autumn Fair, where we showcase the region’s leading farmers, producers, chefs, brewers and distillers who all come together to celebrate the ‘Harvest’.
The Harvest Autumn Fair activities will include:
- Fabulous food – our local chefs and cooks will choose their favourite farmer or producer to feature their Autumn harvest crops
- Live cooking demonstrations and workshops
- Kids activities including the Enchanted Orchard marquee, tractor rides, and “the story of ice cream”…
- The best of Northern Rivers at the bar
- Cocktail Superstar – the region’s finest mixologists will battle it out for the title
- Food competitions for the region’s finest produce, including kid’s Fruit & Vegetable Sculpture and Northern Rivers Cookie Champion, plus The Paddington Marmalade Battle, pickling, fermenting and cake competitions! To find out more or to register please click here
- Producer and grower food stalls tasting and selling delicious produce
- Long trestle table seating arrangements or picnic on the grass atmosphere where locals and visitors alike can mingle
- Live entertainment including musicians, competitions, demonstrations and fun farm activities will run throughout the day
The Harvest Autumn Fair will be a Zero Food Waste event, using biocups, corn starch plates and recycled paper products. Our aim is to contribute zero to landfill!
This will be a fabulous foodies and family event. Numbers are limited so book early to avoid disappointment!!